Baked Plaice with Ginger, Garlic
and Spring Onions
Delicious fresh place, baked with ginger, garlic and spring onions
30 minutes Easy
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 75 ml Ginger Wine
- 2 Cloves of Garlic - sliced micro thin
- ½ tsp Grated Fresh Ginger
- 2 Spring Onions finely chopped in rings
- 1 Whole Plaice, filleted & skinned - 4 fillets
- Sea salt and coarsely ground pepper
Cut a 10”x 10” sheet of foil and pour over the olive oil.
Place the Plaice fillets on to the oiled foil.
Place the ginger, garlic and spring onion onto the fish and drizzle the ginger wine over.
Season with a liberal amount of salt and pepper.
Seal parcel to resemble a Cornish pasty type effect.
Bake in a preheated oven 190C
chef, filleters, Fish, fishermen, fresh fish, Healthy Eating, menu, plaice, seafood