Teriyaki Glazed Salmon
Seared Salmon in a Teriyaki Glaze
30 minutes Easy Serves 4
(Castell Howell Product Codes)
- 2 x peeled aubergines (3693)
- 4 Salmon Fillets (61647)
- Soy Sauce (8018)
- Brecon Honey (97766)
- 1/4 Cup of Orange Juice (48175)
- 2 TBS Sherry Vinegar (828)
- 1 TBS Fresh Grated Ginger (75505)
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves, Pressed or Minced (5754)
- 1 TBS Sesame Oil (27631)
- 1 TBS Chilli Jam (12047)
- Add 1 TSP of Ultratex (10536) to make the sauce thicker
• Combine all teriyaki ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat.
• When mixture begins to boil, stir for another 2-3 minutes.
• Remove from heat and allow to cool.
• Season with salt & pepper.
Use a portion of the teriyaki sauce to marinade fillets in the refrigerator for one hour or more. Discard used marinade!
• Place on medium high grill, skin side down.
• Grill for about 8-10 minutes, basting occasionally with fresh teriyaki sauce.
• Check often – grill just until sides are opaque and fish flakes easily with a fork.
• Sear marinated fillets on hot BBQ coals or a hot skillet for just a few minutes until flesh is slightly charred.
• Place fillets in a baking dish, brush with teriyaki sauce, and bake at 350F for about 10 minutes, or just until fish flakes easily.
• Garnish with a sprinkle of sesame seeds or chopped green onions.
chef, eating out, food, Healthy Eating, recipe, restaurant, salmon, teriyaki salmon